- 5.3 oz (150 g: 2 packs) dried shirataki noodles
- 1 dried hot pepper, finely round-sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 oz (30g) shiitake or button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp vegetable stock powder
- 3.4 oz (100ml) water
- 2 Tbsp tamari soy sauce
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Cook noodles in plenty of hot water for 5 minutes, then drain and rinse well under cold water.
- Cook garlic and hot pepper in olive oil in a medium saucepan until golden brown. Add mushrooms and cook until tender.
- Add water, and vegetable stock powder and cook well.
- Toss in noodles and season with tamari, salt and pepper to taste.