- 5.3 oz (150 g: 2 packs) dried shirataki noodles
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small size onion, finely diced
- 14 oz (400g) canned beans (such as pinto beans and kidney beans)
- 1.75oz (50g) canned diced tomatoes
- A few green beans, cut
- 1.75oz (50 g) fresh or frozen seafood (such as prawns, calamari, clams, mussels, and etc.)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 12oz (350ml) water
- Dash of salt, pepper, olive oil, and Parmesan cheese
- Cook garlic in olive oil in a medium saucepan until golden brown.
- Add onion and mix beans (drained) and cook until tender, and then add seafood mix (thawed) and cook for a while.
- Add water, vegetable stock powder, dried shirataki noodles to 2 and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, olive oil, and Parmesan cheese to taste.