- 5.3 oz (150 g: 2 packs) dried shirataki noodles
- 3.5 oz (100 g) fresh or frozen seafood (such as prawns, calamari, clams, mussels, and etc.)
- 14 oz (400g) canned diced tomatoes
- 1 dried hot pepper, finely round-sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp anchovy paste
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Cook noodles in plenty of hot water for 5 minutes and drain and rinse well under cold water.
- Cook garlic and hot pepper in olive oil in a medium saucepan until golden brown.
- Add thawed seafood mix and anchovy paste and cook for 5 minutes. Then add whole tomatoes and cook until sauce is thick.
- Toss in noodles and season with salt and pepper to taste.