- 5.3 oz (150 g: 2 packs) dried shirataki noodles
- 3.4 oz (100ml) unsweetened almond milk
- Dash of salt & pepper
- 1 oz (30g) pine nuts
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 oz (30g) Parmesan cheese
- 5.1oz (150ml) olive oil
- 1 oz (30g) basil leaves
For Pesto Genovese
- Cook noodles in plenty of hot water for 5 minutes and drain and rinse well under cold water.
- Mix all the ingredients for Pesto Genovese in food processor.
- Blend Pesto Genovese sauce with almond milk.
- Toss noodles with sauce made above and season with salt and pepper to taste.