- 2.8 oz (1 pack / 80g) dried shirataki “rice style”
- 1 oz (30g) quinoa
- 8.5 oz (250ml) water
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small size onion, finely diced
- 1 oz (30g) shiitake or button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2.1oz (60g) butter
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Cook garlic and onion with olive oil in a medium saucepan until golden brown. Add mushroom and cook until tender.
- Cover with water, add dried Shirataki “Rice Style” and quinoa, and simmer for 10 minutes with the lid on. Turn off the heat and let it steam for another 10 minutes.
- Add butter and Parmesan cheese, then season with salt and pepper to taste.