- 2.8 oz (1 pack / 80g) dried shirataki “rice style”
- 1 oz (30g) quinoa
- 8.5 oz (250ml) water
- 2.1 oz (60g) bell pepper, blanched and diced
- 1 avocado
- Dash of salt & pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice
- Cover with water, bring to a boil and simmer dried Shirataki “Rice Style” and quinoa for 10 minutes with the lid on. Turn off the heat and let it steam for another 10 minutes.
- Mix with bell pepper and olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Add lemon juice to taste.
- Slice avocado and arrange nicely with 2 on a plate.