- 2.8 oz (1 pack / 80g) dried shirataki “rice style”
- 1 oz (30g) quinoa
- 8.5 oz (250ml) water
- 6.8 oz (200ml) coconut milk
- 3.5 oz (100 g) vegetable of choice (such as carrots and sweet bell pepper), cut
- 2 Tbsp Thai green curry paste
- Dash of salt
- Cover with water, bring to a boil and simmer dried Shirataki “Rice Style” and quinoa for 10 minutes with the lid on. Turn off the heat and let it steam for another 10 minutes.
- Simmer coconut milk with slowly mixing curry paste in pot. Add vegetable of choice and cook until tender.