- 2.8 oz (1 pack / 80g) dried shirataki “rice style”
- 1 oz (30g) quinoa
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small size onion, finely diced
- 1.75oz (50 g) fresh or frozen seafood (such as prawns, calamari, clams, mussels, and etc.)
- 8.5 oz (250ml) water
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Cook garlic in olive oil in a medium saucepan until golden brown. Add onion and seafood and cook until tender.
- Cover with water, add dried Shirataki “Rice Style” and quinoa, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to simmer for 10 minutes with the lid on. Turn the heat off and let it steam for another 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.